Help needed: Unable to change profile information if password is required
Posted: 14 January 2011 01:02 AM   [ Ignore ]
Rank
Total Posts:  5
Joined  2011-01-08

I am having problem changing the profile data for the section where it asks for password.  I creatad my account with google signin so I do not have password in this site.  I tried a few things but none worked for me so far

- Try chaning the password by supplying the new strong password, but leave the old password blank (because I never created one).

- When I try to retrieve my password by typing my associated google account, it says “Unable to send email at this time”, it’s been probably a week that it says that way

- When I try to login with my google account user and password, it says “The username you submitted was not found in the database”, but the e-mail associated to my account (I can still login with google signin) is my google e-mail address.  This one maybe confusing ... it’s hard to explain

- And so finally, when I try to create a new account by clicking “create a new CL Account with a valid email address” in the landing page of the site, using my google account, it will say “The email you chose is not available”... this one and the one above seems to be contradicint.. :S

Anyway, those are things I tried.  I am pretty sure someone else probably created and purchased software here with google sign in, if you know how, could you tell me what to do to set my own password?

Thanks

Posted: 15 January 2011 07:37 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  162
Joined  2009-09-17

Hello Shintaro, I have sent you a email to registered email account which should fix this.

Thanks, CL Support

Posted: 16 January 2011 11:52 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  5
Joined  2011-01-08

The Admin KrisM helped me with the account settings.  I am able to change the profile now.

(Thank you KrisM)

Posted: 19 January 2011 04:40 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  8
Joined  2010-08-24

Same issue wth my colleague Dom Breadmore who used oAuth via twitter to sign in, he cant activate credits for clstudio cameras or change his user/pass

Posted: 27 January 2011 11:43 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2011-01-27

same problem for me.  I sent an email to support, but haven’t heard back yet.  I have no password and it doesn’t like my facebook one.

Posted: 28 August 2011 06:57 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2011-08-28

I have the same problem with google account start - no password. Please help me.

Posted: 29 December 2011 10:11 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
Rank
Joined  2011-12-29

i have the same problem i made an account using my twitter and i cant sign in because im trying to register my device to my computer and its not letting me

Posted: 18 December 2015 02:19 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
Rank
Joined  2015-12-18

same issue here - used LinkedIn for login, can’t change anything

RSS 2.0     Atom Feed