Help needed: Unable to Activate Devices
Posted: 14 January 2011 12:52 AM   [ Ignore ]
Rank
Total Posts:  5
Joined  2011-01-08

When I open CL-Eye Device Manager, it asks for “Username:” and “Password:” I am unable to enter them because my account is associated to my google account.  And under that account, I purchased “CL Eye Platform Pack (4)”  Could someone help me understand what to do?  There is no instruction I can find and I am not getting any response from the support…

Posted: 15 January 2011 06:05 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  28
Joined  2011-01-15

I’m having similar problem.

I bought two sets of two credits (total 4 credits), but they don’t show up CL-Eye Device Manager.

First I tried purchasing from the web site directly, then tried using the “Add Credits” button in the CL-Eye Device Manager. 

After buying four credits, I still see 0 available credits in Device Manager.

Maybe this was caused by the issues I had setting up and account.  I first tried setting up a new account, but never got an activation email after waiting a couple of days.  So, I used my Yahoo account.

Device Manager authenticates using my Yahoo credentials and that’s where I did the purchase of the last two credits.  But, they still don’t show up and I can’t activate my cameras.

Help!

Dave Thomas

Posted: 15 January 2011 07:38 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  162
Joined  2009-09-17

Hello Shintaro, I have sent you a email to registered email account which should fix this.

Thanks, CL Support

@DaveT could you please send an email to .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address) with your account details and what happened exactly? We will try and resolve this ASAP.

Posted: 16 January 2011 03:15 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Rank
Joined  2011-01-15

I sent email Saturday (two days ago) but no replies yet.

I just sent another email.

Basically, I’ve paid $40 but see no credits at all.  Details are in the previous post and the two emails I sent.

Posted: 17 January 2011 11:04 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Rank
Joined  2011-01-15

So, what can I do to get help on this? 

No replies to emails.

Credits show up on web site, but not in Device Manager.

Dave Thomas
.(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)

Posted: 17 January 2011 11:09 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Rank
Joined  2011-01-08

Hello Deve.

I did not have time to check my account last night so I cannot tell you if it worked for me or not yet.  I will do that and post one more to this thread.

What KrisM did on my google account probably make this work.  He had to change something in the Code-Lab’s system somewhere.  And I think we cannot do anything from us customers side.  You might want to fork a new thread reporting your issue.  Once you can get attention from Admins like Kris, it should be quick like a day for them to fix it.

I hope they can fix your account too.  Regards,

Posted: 17 January 2011 11:13 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
Rank
Joined  2011-01-15

Thanks for the reply.

I think someone just has to send me an activation email, since I get this when I try using the account I set up:

The following errors were encountered
Your membership account has not been activated yet.
Return to Previous Page

I’m able to post here because I’m using my Yahoo account and doing a connect.  Maybe the connect while waiting for activation confused things.

I’ll start new thread.

Thanks,

Dave Thomas

Posted: 17 January 2011 11:49 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
Rank
Joined  2011-01-08

I originally created my account with google sign-in.  Because of that, I did not have username / password to enter after purchasing some software from CL.  After Admin changed something on my account, I was able to activate devices.

Posted: 18 January 2011 04:53 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]
Rank
Joined  2011-01-15

Thanks for the reply.

I think Admin needs to spend five minutes straightening it out.  Probaly something to do with me connecting with Yahoo ID while waiting for activation of my account.

The site still recognizes that the account was set up and not activated.

I have to say I’m very disappointed of the lack of any response from Admin after five days from original post.  And, this is after paying $40.  Not even a bot response acknowledging receipt of request for support.

Is there an admin?

Dave Thomas

Posted: 19 January 2011 03:52 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]
Rank
Joined  2011-01-15

Nothing from Admin yet.  Almost a week now.

Dave Thomas

Posted: 23 January 2011 01:53 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  8
Joined  2010-08-24
DaveThomas - 19 January 2011 03:52 PM

Nothing from Admin yet.  Almost a week now.

Dave Thomas

same with my friend - not even an autobot return saying thanks for your query. he cant activate the camera due to login issues.

I know its a small operation but if you buy something as a consumer you expect it to be OK and be able t use it.

Posted: 26 January 2011 11:27 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 11 ]
Rank
Joined  2011-01-15

This was straightened out this morning.  Everything looks good now.

I’ve logged in as davethomaspilot and changed my password,

I was also able to activate my camera.

Thanks!

Dave Thomas

RSS 2.0     Atom Feed