Purchased SDK, do I still need the drivers? How do I make it work with MATLAB?
Posted: 25 August 2014 05:28 PM   [ Ignore ]
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2014-08-25

Hello, I purchased the SDK pack yesterday but didn’t seem to be able to detect my cameras. Do I need separate drivers for that? Also, has anyone made it work in MATLAB?

Many thanks.

Posted: 31 August 2014 02:35 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  162
Joined  2009-09-17

Did you try to run the examples that ship with the SDK? As for MATLAB support it is not officially supported currently. You should be able to use the SDK to develop integration.

Posted: 03 September 2014 04:18 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Rank
Joined  2014-08-28

I also just bought and installed the SDK but running the samples results in camera not found errors.  Running Windows 8.1 x64, device in device manager has status of “drivers for this device are not installed.  (Code 28)  There are no compatible drivers for this device.”

Posted: 27 October 2014 07:52 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2014-10-27
Tyns - 03 September 2014 04:18 AM

I also just bought and installed the SDK but running the samples results in camera not found errors.  Running Windows 8.1 x64, device in device manager has status of “drivers for this device are not installed.  (Code 28)  There are no compatible drivers for this device.”

True. When i open CL-eye device manager, i’m not getting any video input. Why?I’m also getting the same problem. It’s getting on my nerves. Have you solved the problem? Do we have to download the CL eye driver as well? or CL eye SDK alone is enough to switch the camera? I have follow the activation tutorial steps..Please help me anyone. I need to work on some project.. :(

Posted: 06 August 2015 11:19 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Rank
Joined  2015-08-06

I’m just learning to incorporate the camera into Matlab. I downloading just the Driver first and got it to work with a 32-bit Matlab Image Acquisition toolbox. It doesn’t work for 64-bit Matlab. I’m currently trying to get it to work with multiple cameras with no luck just yet.

Posted: 12 November 2015 09:48 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Rank
Joined  2015-11-07

Have we had any success with Matlab integration?

RSS 2.0     Atom Feed