CL-Eye SDK without CL-Eye Driver
Posted: 28 November 2012 09:30 AM   [ Ignore ]
Rank
Total Posts:  3
Joined  2012-11-28

Am I required to install the CL-Eye Driver before I can run any of the samples in the SDK or before I run any of my own applications?

I tried to run my application on another computer by moving all of the DLLs but the application doesn’t detect any cameras.

Thanks

Posted: 30 November 2012 01:23 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  585
Joined  2009-09-17

Yes, the driver is required to be installed of any machine that will be using the cameras. Without the driver the cameras won’t be recognized.

thirtysevenandahalf - 28 November 2012 09:30 AM

Am I required to install the CL-Eye Driver before I can run any of the samples in the SDK or before I run any of my own applications?

I tried to run my application on another computer by moving all of the DLLs but the application doesn’t detect any cameras.

Thanks

Posted: 10 November 2015 08:46 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2015-11-10

Hello there,
I just purchased the CL Eye SDK, and now you’re telling me that I also have to purchase the driver because without it the sdk is worthless? Are you kidding me? Why couldn’t you just have included the driver to the SDK, who the hell wants to develop anything with an eyetoy but doesn’t need an actual driver to actually use an eye toy to, I don’t know, like, test or use the programm?
At least you could have made this clear on your download page, I have to say I feel very cheated right now.

RSS 2.0     Atom Feed