Will This PS3Eye Work With Logitech’s Own Free VidHD?
Posted: 16 July 2010 07:57 PM   [ Ignore ]
Rank
Total Posts:  3
Joined  2010-07-16

Hello. I am new here- I just got my own PS3Eye from Amazon today via UPS. But the point is: I downloaded the latest update and installed it on my PC. The Installation was a success. But when I attempt to connect my PS3Eye to Logitech VidHD- I could not get my own picture snapped OR to connect a video call to my friend. How? Because the screen was BLACK. However, opposite to what I did with my PS3Eye- it was worked when the webcam was on. How? Any help? Please? Thanx.

Posted: 30 July 2010 02:21 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  162
Joined  2009-09-17

Could you please post some screenshots of the issues you are having? We are not 100% farmilar with Logitech’s VidHD… it is software I assume? Does your PS3 work in the test application we provide with driver?

Posted: 30 July 2010 02:55 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  3
Joined  2010-07-16

Ideally in this situation with my PC that I just got about six months ago still work fantastic. Just fine, but you can check Logitech website and look under what they have for Logitech MP HD Webcam (Under 9000 series). I wanted to see if PS3EYE can work with VidHD. If the information is still not “suffice” - I can provide you with certain specs if needed. Thanx.

Posted: 30 July 2010 04:11 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  162
Joined  2009-09-17

It seems as if VidHD may only work with Logitech cameras… so its doubtful to work with the PS3 Eye. We have done extensive testing with Skype which we know it works great there.

RSS 2.0     Atom Feed