Ordered/paid for the CL Eye SDK, haven’t gotten anything yet…
Posted: 02 August 2014 11:59 AM   [ Ignore ]
Rank
Total Posts:  5
Joined  2014-07-31

Greetings!

I submitted an order for the CL Eye SDK, and paid for it via PayPal back on 28 Jul 2014, but as of today (2 Aug 2014) I’ve not heard anything from Code Labs. Nor has my account been created. Nor have I received a verification email to get my account created. I had to use a personal email address and log into the Code Labs website via Facebook in order to post this.

I have a CV project under active development that is already making headway using a PS3 Eye cam and Ubuntu 14.04/OpenCV 2.4.9, but still need a means to make similar magic happen in Windows. And this lack of response is holding up progress.

I need either a download link for the SDK or a refund within a reasonable timeframe. I can provide the email address used for the purchase, PayPal transaction ID, etc. for verification. Thanks.

Posted: 04 August 2014 01:48 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Rank
Joined  2014-07-31

Aaaaand we’re at one week since I sent money to Code Labs. Still no response.

Posted: 05 August 2014 12:16 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2014-08-04

no im still waiting what the pay for things to work think ill get my money back through paypall i need this today

Posted: 05 August 2014 04:00 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  585
Joined  2009-09-17

Tom, Kelvin, please check both your inbox and spam folder. The download link has been sent to your email address.

Posted: 09 August 2014 03:45 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Rank
Joined  2014-07-31

Might want to verify your email actually sends out successfully - the first thing I did was check my spam folder. I might as well request a resend to .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address), which is the address I ordered from.

Posted: 12 August 2014 03:31 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Rank
Joined  2014-07-31

Cleared my spam folders since the last post, and did a careful, systematic check to see if anything even resembling a message from Code Labs in any of my mail client’s folders. I no longer have time to waste on waiting for someone else, and will move on with my project without using the CLeye driver. I’ll be submitting a request for a refund with PayPal.

Apparently I made a bad choice in selecting this supposed “product” from Code Labs. It’s pretty obvious that this company doesn’t have its proverbial act together enough to follow up with its customers in reasonable timeframes.

Posted: 13 August 2014 03:32 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  162
Joined  2009-09-17

Hey Tom,

We apologize for the inconvenience, we try our hardest to assure the email gets delivered and most of our customers have no issues at all. We have sent you the link again manually twice now and we hope that you still consider using the multi-camera PS3 Eye system as it is really an amazing sensor. As for support we try to respond within 24 hours to any customer requests.

Thanks, CL Support

Posted: 13 August 2014 06:53 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
Rank
Joined  2014-07-31

Then it might be worth considering a slight revamp of your service system in light of the obvious response delays in this case, because two weeks and a refund demand should never be necessary to resolve a two-minute problem.

I still cannot find any emails in spam or inbox folders from Code Labs regarding the driver/SDK purchase, but had no problem receiving a response to my refund request through PayPal, which is using the same email address. At first I was wondering if my mail server is blackholing you for some reason or my email address was munged somehow but that doesn’t seem likely.

Posted: 25 August 2014 11:40 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2014-08-25

Come on. I need the driver. :(

Posted: 28 August 2015 02:43 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]
Rank
Joined  2015-08-26

I bought the CL PS3 Eye Driver at 2.99$ USD, recieved a email with an download link who never worked.

Download link was expired

Sent 2 messages in 2 days. No answers at all. Link still broken.

Facerig is 40% rebate for now and i need to test the basic version before i spend the 40$ USD on Pro upgrade.

Forget it i just miss the rebate ! Dammit ! Just lost 35$ USD.

Wtf is this website.

Posted: 06 July 2018 03:10 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2018-07-03

Hello,

I have a problem with the download of “CL Eye Platform Driver”.
I paid 2.99$ for this download with my PayPal-Account.
But my download dosn’t start and there is nothing else happend.

I send many mails to Code Laboratories and got no answer.
This was on 01.07.2018 but as of today (07.07.2018) I’ve not heard
anything from Code Labs.

Can you help me—please.

RSS 2.0     Atom Feed