PC: Asus laptop G751JM
Type: 64 bit
CPU: i7-4710HQ
RAM: 8.00 GB
Storage: 370 GB

Reoccurring Error:
“System could not allocate the required space in a registry log.”
- This error occurs when trying to manually install the driver by,
Device Manager > Other devices > USB Camera-B4.09.24.1 > Update Driver Software… > Browse my computer for driver software > Browse… > “C:\Program Files (x86)\Code Laboratories\CL-Eye Driver\Driver > Ok > Next
At this point the window tries to install the driver but returns a dialog box. “Windows encountered a problem installing the driver software for your device. Windows found driver software for your device but encountered an error while attempting to install it. PS3Eye Camera. System could not allocate the required space in a registry log.”

My troubleshooting attempts:
At this point I have tried many different combinations of uninstalling the CL-Eye Driver and reinstalling it while having the camera plugged in, not plugged in, etc. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the camera through the device manager many times. I have tried different USB ports as well. Many computer restarts and registry cleaning.

Other:
The PS3 Eye Cam shows up in three different spots in the device manager. It makes an appearance in “Audio inputs and outputs”, “Other devices”, and “Sound, video and game controllers” and the camera is titled, “Microphone (USB Camera-B4.09.24.1)”, “USB Camera-B4.09.24.1”, and “USB Camera-B4.09.24.1” respectively. The appearance that the camera makes in “Audio inputs and outputs”, and “Sound, video and game controllers” both show no errors with the driver. The occurrence the camera makes in “Other devices” has a small exclamation point on the icon indicating a driver issue.

I hope the information I have provided can help you help me. I appreciate any time you contribute to helping me solve this problem. Thank you,
Sam

Posted: 30 September 2017 07:43 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2017-05-27

I have not resolved this issue, I hope that Code Laboratories can help resolve this.

RSS 2.0     Atom Feed