Developing with the CLEyeMulticam.dll in Java
Posted: 20 June 2016 10:31 AM   [ Ignore ]
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2016-05-19

Hello,

I have bought two activation codes for the ps3 camera as well as their drivers, but now I cannot code in Java with them.

I have managed to run the code I want in c++ but I need to do so in Java (Eclipse). So when I see how the c++ application is running I see that it loads the CLEyeMulticam.dll from SYSWOW64.

Meanwhile, in Java I am getting the infamous:

(1) Could not find the CLEyeMulticam.dll
(2) Could not find the CLEyeMulticam.dll
(3) Could not find the CLEyeMulticam.dll (Custom Path)
Exception in thread “main” java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: cl.eye.CLCamera.CLEyeGetCameraCount()I
  at cl.eye.CLCamera.CLEyeGetCameraCount(Native Method)
  at cl.eye.CLCamera.cameraCount(CLCamera.java:113)
  at cameratest0.Testv0.cams(Testv0.java:29)
  at cameratest0.Testv0.main(Testv0.java:22)

When I explored the source code, I noticed that the .jar is looking for the dllpathx32 and dllpathx64, and the one I am manually entering. Which obviously fails to load.

So I know it is not a problem with the DLL’s because it loads in Visual Studio. And that it is trying to load the DLL from the paths it has been told to in the source code. The custom path I am entering is the one that Visual Studio aims to when it loads the applications there.

I really could use some orientation here. It is helpless that the latest SDK’s released lack the CLEyeMulticam DLL’s. I have even downloaded old SDK’s with no luck.

Any ideas?

Posted: 21 June 2016 05:03 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2016-05-19

Well I ended up fixing it myself.

My solution was to just simply run everything in 32 bits programs. I downloaded Eclipse 32 bits based and the java JDK and JRE for 32 bits as well. Then, the DLL’s work perfectly. For good measure I run this test:

Exception in thread “main” java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: C:\Users\Joseph\Downloads\CCV 1.4.1a\CCV 1.4.1a\CLEyeMulticam.dll: Can’t load IA 32-bit .dll on a AMD 64-bit platform
  at java.lang.ClassLoader$NativeLibrary.load(Native Method)
  at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadLibrary0(Unknown Source)
  at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadLibrary(Unknown Source)
  at java.lang.Runtime.load0(Unknown Source)
  at java.lang.System.load(Unknown Source)
  at cameratest0.Testv0.cams(Testv0.java:31)
  at cameratest0.Testv0.main(Testv0.java:22)

As you can see the problem was that whatever CLEyeMulticam.dll I tried to load was 32 bit based!

Cheers to everyone out there fighting this problem.

RSS 2.0     Atom Feed