Processing.org Library Usage
Posted: 02 November 2010 10:46 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 46 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  3
Joined  2010-10-30

I am getting exactly the same “UnsatisfiedLink” error when using Processing and Windows 7 x64.
It does work, however, if you export the application.
I have tried different Processing versions, different SDK versions, several path strings variations and dll locations… with no success.
No problem at all using Windows XP with the very same software versions.
Any thoughts/updates on this?

Posted: 02 November 2010 11:15 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 47 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  17
Joined  2010-10-14
Javier G. - 02 November 2010 10:46 AM

I am getting exactly the same “UnsatisfiedLink” error when using Processing and Windows 7 x64.
I have tried different Processing versions, different SDK versions, several path strings variations and dll locations… with no success.

While Code Laboratories is fixing the newest build, I found that I could extract a dll from the older version of the SDK (attached to my message in this thread), point my processing sketch to it, and it started to work (Win 7 64 bit).

Posted: 02 November 2010 11:45 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 48 ]
Rank
Joined  2010-10-30
eight - 02 November 2010 11:15 AM

While Code Laboratories is fixing the newest build, I found that I could extract a dll from the older version of the SDK (attached to my message in this thread), point my processing sketch to it, and it started to work (Win 7 64 bit).

@eight: Thanks, but no luck either…
I might be doing something wrong or misunderstood the procedure. I have tried installing the older version of the SDK you attached, and also reinstalling the newest SDK and replacing the dll with the older one.
Could you please provide more info about the actual procedure?

Posted: 02 November 2010 11:58 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 49 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  17
Joined  2010-10-14

Could you please provide more info about the actual procedure?

I haven’t tried to install old sdk.

Using 7-zip.exe archiver:

Right Click on downloaded sdk -> 7-Zip -> Extract files… to a directory -> navigate to this extraction directory/$_OUTDIR/Bin/—> copy CLEyeMulticam.dll into any /directory/of/your/choice/.

Open CLEyeMulticamTest.pde in Processing. Locate the following line in the setup() method:

CLCamera.loadLibrary("C://PATH//TO//CL-EYE SDK FOLDER//Bin//CLEyeMulticam.dll"); 

and replace the path with the “/directory/of/your/choice/CLEyeMulticam.dll” above.

That’s it!

Posted: 02 November 2010 12:19 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 50 ]
Rank
Joined  2010-10-30

Thanks eight!
It’s working now!
The key was extracting the dll from the old executable.

Posted: 25 July 2011 03:34 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 51 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2011-07-24

I agree, it does sound a bit like a ‘quick fix’ solution.Surely you can never be 100% absolutely certain that something won’t go wrong.

Posted: 08 September 2011 09:31 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 52 ]
Rank
Joined  2011-09-08
eight - 02 November 2010 11:58 AM

Open CLEyeMulticamTest.pde in Processing. Locate the following line in the setup() method:

CLCamera.loadLibrary("C://PATH//TO//CL-EYE SDK FOLDER//Bin//CLEyeMulticam.dll"); 

and replace the path with the “/directory/of/your/choice/CLEyeMulticam.dll” above.

Here I am in september 2011 struggling with the same errors. I had to uninstall the current version of CLEye SDK and use the dll provided by eight. And now it works, after more than 3 hours banging my head.

windows 7 64.

thanks.

Posted: 20 December 2011 07:01 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 53 ]
Rank
Joined  2011-12-07

Hi Guys,

I’m also experiencing the “Invalid access to memory location” when trying to use the latest dll in my java application (it uses awt and threads).  I believe the problem has something to do with running a 32bit JVM on a 64bit system.  Trying to debug it, I found that forcing the application to load shell32.dll from /windows/syswow64 explicitly helped (seems that the CLEyeMulticam.dll clashes with a WOW64 redirected system32 import), but it is now crashing due to a thread starting.  Any help you could provide would be appreciated as I’m locked into a 32bit JVM and need to support both 32 and 64bit Windows boxes with my application.

Cheers,

mlk

Posted: 06 April 2015 12:28 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 54 ]
Rank
Joined  2015-03-10

Hello, I have also struggled with the “UnsatisfiedLink” error (or “Invalid access to memory location” error) and I have found a partial solution. Try fiddling with the “maximum available memory” setting in Processing (File -> Preferences ->Increase maximum available memory to). I had a success with values around 200mb.

I tried to extract the older DLL (from the 1.0.1.0109 version) but it wasn’t stable enough (random freezing after a few minutes of camera streaming). Limiting the memory available for java on the other hand doesn’t seem to have this problem.

Posted: 09 June 2016 10:02 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 55 ]
Rank
Joined  2016-05-27

Please provide me access to download the software that I bought with paypal transactions: 5CH414920T550162W, 5WH435997N6521640

The download was truncated on 90% and when I try again tell me that there is an error, that the link is invalid.

I think the problem is because the download manager create multiple connections, and your system count as new download, you can simple check the log of your site and verify that all downloads was at the same time from the same IP.

I´ve used Free Download Manager ver. 5.1.9.3627 to download software.

I need to download, please tell me how I can download.

Thanks

4 of 4

RSS 2.0     Atom Feed