Error working with 2 ps3 eye cameras in UNITY
Posted: 11 May 2014 02:39 AM   [ Ignore ]
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2014-05-09

Hello,
PLEASE HELP NEED URGENT HELP IN MY PROJECT!
I have purchased the dual pack(costing 20$) for using 2 ps3 eye camera simultaneously in my unity project. I have downloaded the SDK and driver, but I can not find the multicam.dll anywhere. How to download the CLeyeMultiCam.dll?

I have activated the 2 cameras, and the CLEyeWinFormTest example works well.
and I have downloaded the SDK by selecting Redistribution binaries and development binaries in different Windows system, but could not find the CLeyeMultiCam.dll anywhere.

and how to access the 2 ps3 eye cams in unity, can you help me with some code or is there a unity integrator available for that?
**I have a unity PRO, still cant access the cams…
Whenever I run the code using CLEyeDevices.dll, n I kept the dll in the project folder, I get the error-
EntryPointNotFoundException: CLEyeGetCameraUUID
trynow.CameraUUID (Int32 idx) (at Assets/trynow.cs:88)
trynow.Awake () (at Assets/trynow.cs:110)

and

EntryPointNotFoundException: CLEyeCameraStop
trynow.OnApplicationQuit () (at Assets/trynow.cs:132)

Posted: 16 March 2015 01:41 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2015-03-15

Hello Anurag,

I am dealing with the same issue in your post. Did you find any solution ? My head is about to explode so anything you could tell me will help me a lot!!!
thanks.

Posted: 18 March 2015 09:04 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  4
Joined  2015-03-18

I assume that you’re using the unity code from the Japanese page. I’d suggest looking here for the unity code: https://github.com/marcteys/oculus-webcams-unity

It’s working perfectly, but I am now dealing with the issue that I can not by any means use TWO cameras at the same time with the SDK and the driver installed when the download page assured me that TWO webcams could be able to be used.

RSS 2.0     Atom Feed