CL-Eye SDK and static linking
Posted: 22 February 2015 11:39 AM   [ Ignore ]
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2015-02-22

I am trying to combine CL-Eye with psmoveapi and UniMove. I can produce a valid psmoveapi binary that uses CL-Eye, and the CLEyeMulticam.dll. This can be confirmed with the included tools like test_capture_performance.exe (i get really amazing 187 fps out of my camera with your SDK!).

When i try to load the resulting dlls (libpsmoveapi.dll, libpsmoveapi_tracker.dll and CLEyeMulticam.dll) into Unity, it will not work at all, though. It claims it can’t load the libpsmoveapi_tracker.dll, but i know from previous encounters with that message, that it actually can’t load one of the dependencies of lipsmoveapi_tracker.dll - the message just does not reflect that.

I am pretty sure i could resolve this by linking CL-Eye statically instead of as a DLL. But the SDK - to my knownledge - only includes files for dynamic linking.

Is it possible to get a statically linkable version of CL-Eye?

Posted: 26 February 2015 10:41 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2014-11-04

I have the same problem. test_tracker.exe is ok with CLEyeMulticam,.but when load into unity it always DllNotFoundException libpsmoveapi_tracker. do you found a solution?

Posted: 27 February 2015 12:39 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2015-02-22

no, i’m sorry. I tried so many different things with the DLLs (including stuff like DLLPackager), but it did not work either.

Posting here was my last resort, but it’s been a week, so i don’t think anyone really cares.

RSS 2.0     Atom Feed