Only 2 cams detected…
Posted: 09 October 2014 01:20 PM   [ Ignore ]
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2014-07-03

Hi, i bought driver for 4 cameras few months ago, installed succesfully, but unfortunatelly needed to reinstall system. After that i got 2 problems - after clicking on activate button, script error appears (it works only with 3 cameras plugged to PC). Second problem is that it appears that even i plug only three cameras and start test multicam SW, it works only with 2 cameras - as it seems that i work in free driver mode. I found the same question on forum but unfortunatelly unanswered.

could you help me solving the problem?

thanks

mat

Posted: 17 October 2014 03:21 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2014-09-03

Hi,

I am experiencing the same problem. I have 6 cameras, and I had the same script error while activating the cameras. I solved it by activating two cameras at a time, and unplugging others. Now, I can see them in CCV-1.5.

However, in the sample programs provided by CodeLaboratories, CameraCount always returns 2. I don’t know why. Could you help me solve this problem?

Thanks,
Ezgi

Posted: 22 October 2014 07:11 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  162
Joined  2009-09-17

Did you properly install the SDK with the redistributables? Try reinstalling and making sure you select the right option (this copies the proper DLLs for multicamera)

Posted: 24 October 2014 07:27 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2014-09-03

Thanks! When I choose redistributable instead of development binaries while downloading SDK, it works. I can see all my cameras by modifying the code.

Thanks!

RSS 2.0     Atom Feed