Unable to Activate Devices and no activation of new account
Posted: 17 January 2011 11:16 AM   [ Ignore ]
Rank
Total Posts:  28
Joined  2011-01-15

I’ll try to relay best I can, but bottom line I bought two sets of two credits (total 4 credits) via PayPal, but they don’t show up CL-Eye Device Manager.

First I tried creating a new account as DaveThomasPilot (email is .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)).

I never got activation email.

So, then I used my yahoo account (DaveThomasPilot) (not .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)’s a different account and bought two credits over the web site directly.

When those diden’t show up under Device Manager, I tried clicking the Add credits button in Device Manager, and got opportunity to buy credits again.  I did that, but still no credits show up.

Really, I just want two cameras (even one to get started) and basic support for getting started trying to get best available frame rate, possibly enhanced by interlacing (via external hardware as needed) the cameras.  I’m an electrical engineer with deep C++ skills, and anxious to get started.  If you’re interested in the application, I’d be glad to discuss with you.

Dave Thomas

919 363 3022

Posted: 19 January 2011 03:50 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Rank
Joined  2011-01-15

Almost a week now, and no attention from Administrator.

This, despite several emails and multiple posts to this forum.

How can I get Admin attention?  Probably just 5 minutes to straighten out account issues.

Thanks,

Dave Thomas

Posted: 26 January 2011 11:26 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Rank
Joined  2011-01-15

Everything looks good now.

I’ve logged in as davethomaspilot and changed my password,

I was also able to activate my camera.

Thanks!

Dave Thomas

Posted: 23 April 2011 03:59 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2011-04-23

hi, is it necessary to purchase credit’s i only intend to use it as a single non-commercial webcam for Skype, was just wondering if it was possible to activate without credits, as i could just buy a webcam for $20 (£10) thanks
Danny

Posted: 04 May 2011 10:45 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2011-05-03

thanks for info

RSS 2.0     Atom Feed