Trouble with connection
Posted: 02 February 2011 11:19 AM   [ Ignore ]
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2011-02-02

Note sure if there is a forum for this.. but i wanted to chime in and ask about this software.
I have installed the software, and run the CL Nui Device Test… i get to move the device,set the led’s and it knows its serial number, but based on the demos i see on this site, iw ould be exacting to see the video of the camera and depth info being displayed where i get all black.. what is the normal state of information that we are expecting here

Posted: 04 February 2011 03:25 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2011-01-09

This is my problem. I guess this is related to the USR hub driver that is not handling correctly data transmission. I’m not an expert on driver aspects, but when I installed Kinect on my Windows XP, inf file used by OS to install the hub driver before NUI inf files installed a generic hub driver. From the web it seems that Kinect comes with a NEC USB hub.
I tried to debug CLNUIDeviceTest source in Visual Studio to investigate further but it’s not that easy. I couldn’t understand that much about the behaviour since application often crashes and I have to reboot.
Waiting for a solution or a new driver…

Posted: 19 July 2011 06:18 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  10
Joined  2011-07-19

well~~~~

Signature 

herve leger

RSS 2.0     Atom Feed