PlayStation eye availability
Posted: 23 February 2010 04:31 PM   [ Ignore ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  47
Joined  2010-02-15

I have noticed that several stores GameStop, Walmart, and other local stores are no longer stocking the playstation eye. This may be from lack of sales or they are going to come out with a new model to go with the new controller they are working on but it seems very strange. I talked to several Wal-Mart stores and they all told me it had been discontinued and that there wasn’t a replacement. They still have it online but the 5 surrounding stores near me all said they don’t have it and that it has been discontinued (After talking to a manager). That could just be that Wal-mart is discontinuing it but who knows. GameStop also said they weren’t carrying it anymore but they didn’t know if it was cancelled or they just were not carrying it anymore. I just thought I would give you the heads up because I would hate for them to get rid of this camera.

Posted: 14 March 2010 12:13 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  6
Joined  2010-03-11

It is available in Australia. Both by itself, and with EyePet. I bought it with EyePet, even though I don’t have a PS3.

Posted: 20 July 2010 04:09 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2010-07-20

Hey thesmileman,

Don’t know if you’re still having problems getting the camera but I thought I’d just point you to my store which sells both unmodified and modified cameras.  You can find it here:  http://peauproductions.com/store/

Signature 

My MT Website - A Collection of the Most MT Relevant Info From These Forums
My MT Blog
My Optical-Based Multitouch Parts Store - Buy complete modified cameras, m12 mounts, m12 lenses, infrared lasers, LEDs, etc

RSS 2.0     Atom Feed