How to make 2 cameras work?
Posted: 22 July 2012 02:58 AM   [ Ignore ]
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2012-07-22

Hello.

I want to use 2 cameras simultaneously, it’s told it’s possible for free for non-commercial use (or not?), but how to make it work - I don’t understand. I have installed the driver, so both cameras are working fine (but not together), downloaded SDK, logged in, and a screen with both cameras and activation buttons appeared. No credits available, and nothing can be done on that screen. So, what should I do now? Should I activate them, If yes, where credits can be recieved? Or I don’t need to activate, but if not, what should I do next? If I plug both cameras in, only one PS3 camera listed in video device list when I run video capture program. Selecting PS3 camera in 2 windows of a program results in the same image from the same camera shown twice. No way to make both of them work at once.

Posted: 24 April 2013 05:17 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2013-04-10

I am in the same situation. I want to try out 2 cameras on my touch tasble but I can’t find out where the credit button is. I’ve been going round in circles now. Do I need to pay? How much? is that for each camera. Or the machine?

Help appreciated

Posted: 08 September 2013 06:10 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2013-09-06

any help on this?

Posted: 15 September 2013 07:09 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  3
Joined  2013-09-14

download and install the sdk after it installs u will see device manager icon on desktop. execute it with both cameras plugged in and it will recognize them. then on right it will say activate cameras. you will be able to take it from there

Posted: 27 February 2016 01:04 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2016-02-27

I had this same issue after running the sample applications with a single camera hooked up.  When I added the second one, it wasn’t recognized.  In order to see both cameras in operation simultaneously, I had to kill all of the Code Labs software I was running and fully unplug both cameras, replug them and re-run the device manager in order to get it to recognize both cameras.

Hope this helps someone who bumps into this scenario in the future.

RSS 2.0     Atom Feed