Problem with 3 PS3 Cams in 2 Applications
Posted: 11 April 2011 05:36 AM   [ Ignore ]
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2010-09-02

Hey everyone!

I’ve got a problem using 3 PS3 cameras with the CLEye SDK. Here’s what my setup looks like:
I use one cam for touch tracking in C++ (reactivision) and two more cameras in a Java OpenGL application. I did activate all 3 Cameras and I am using the correct dll-file. What happens now, is that all 3 cameras are recognized whereever I call CLEyeGetCameraCount() first, and no cameras are found in the respective other application afterwards. It doesn’t matter which program I start first.
I tried to only plug in the cameras needed for one application, start it, then plug in the rest and start the other one. This doesn’t work, because the camera(s) I plug in for the second app aren’t recognized properly (Device Manager shows a UUID of all zeros…). However, if I have them plugged in all at once, they are all displayed just normally.

Does anyone have an idea, what I could do to make the cameras work? It doesn’t matter how (plugging them in all at once or one after another for the different applications), I just need them to work :)

Help would be much appreciated!

Posted: 11 April 2011 09:45 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Rank
Joined  2010-12-01

Yes!! I am also…

I have work with 3 PS3 Eye cams in a single application which I am making..

only two cam are working. CL Driver found only two cams except one out of 3 cams. I dont know the solution. It must be error of CL Driver or my short knowledge about it.

CL-Eye DEvice Manager can find all 3 cams and I registed all cams on the Activate list. but, sitll not work.

Who know the solution about this problem ?????

Image Attachments
a.png

Posted: 12 April 2011 12:01 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Rank
Joined  2010-09-02

That actually sounds quite familiar… I guess you should try using the CLEyeMultiCam.dll from the redist folder. (Take a look at this thread: http://codelaboratories.com/forums/viewthread/165/)

Anyways, this didn’t help in my particular case… any ideas? smile

Posted: 16 April 2011 12:43 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2011-04-16

thank you!!!

Signature 

I ordinarily refer research paper writing stealthily, because primarily I haven’t whacking talent and plentiful imagination for acquiring of emergent scientific holds. My secured bought achievements are scribed by censorious canons and by sharp-cut setup, which houses insertion, necessary body and finale. I gratify my sufficiently made holds.

RSS 2.0     Atom Feed