not working ps3 cam
Posted: 15 March 2011 06:54 AM   [ Ignore ]
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2011-03-14

hello reader

i recently downloaded the software to use my PS3 cam as a regular webcam, but i have an issue.

i tried to use it on skype and MSN, and i used it in the TEST but i only get the ‘no camera found’ logo.
i tried to re-plug in the camera, i re-installed the software multiple times and i even re-formated my pc but nothing worked.

does anyone knows how to fix this problem becouse i realy want to use my cam for this

Remy.

Posted: 31 March 2011 12:54 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  23
Joined  2009-12-23

hm… the only time I’ve gotten that is if i didn’t have it plugged in. make sure your using UBS 2.0 ports and Open “CL-Eye Test”, once in there go to the top where it say’s “Devices” and make sure where it say’s “PS3Eye Camera” is CHECKED AND “USB Camera-xx.xx.xx.x” that is going to be your Sound/Mic. now go into the tab “Capture”  and make sure that “Capture Audio” is CHECKED. after that just close the program and start Skype or what ever and hopefully it should be working. if not… your guess is as good as mine at this point lol.

Picture’s below to show what i said to do in “CL-Eye Test”

hope this helps a little bit

Image Attachments
untitled2.jpguntitled.jpg
 Signature 

BOBCAMOUrbanCAMOLogo600.jpg
Got Questions?
Just ask it! smile

Posted: 28 September 2012 03:23 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2012-09-27

hi,

Just check your cable that correctly connected or not and also check that you are using USB 2.0 ports and also make sure that capture audio is checked if it not works then try to this link http://www.codelaboratories.com/files/PS3EyeSetup.1.0b81008.exe  i think it will help you may be it will set your camera with msn or others , hope after using it you problem will be fixed.

Signature 

Locksmith Cambridge
Locksmith Mount Laurel
Locksmith West palm beach FL

RSS 2.0     Atom Feed