“No Camera Found”
Posted: 13 February 2010 07:45 PM   [ Ignore ]
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2010-02-13

Hi guys! after purchasing the ps3 eye, I wanted to use it as a web cam and such for my PC.  Researching I found this site (excellent site btw), with drivers pertaining the the ps3 eye.  I’m currently running Windows XP SP3 x32 bit.  I had downloaded it and installed it exactly how it told me to.  Once installing I tested it out, and it gave me the problem “No camera found”.  Kind of upset, but can anyone help me?  THANKS!

File Attachments
device manager.bmp  (File Size: 1059KB - Downloads: 1354)
no camera found.bmp  (File Size: 1050KB - Downloads: 3869)

Posted: 15 February 2010 10:00 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2010-02-15

I have the exact same problem, although Im running win xp SP1. I forgot to mention, the microphone works fine.

Posted: 15 February 2010 05:41 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  585
Joined  2009-09-17

It seems that you have some kind of configuration file conflict.
Did you uninstall the previous driver (if you had one installed)?
Did you restart your system after installing the new driver? Is your camera plugged in the high-speed USB 2.0 port?
I suggest you uninstall the current driver and reinstall it (this will clean up any mis-configured PS3Eye files on your system).

Posted: 15 February 2010 06:29 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2010-02-15

I’ve done all of the above except uninstalling any previous drivers since I didn’t have any installed.

When the installation is complete windows detects that a new unit is connected and prompts me with the install new hardware setup. It finds the WinUSBCoInstaller2.dll and then I get a “An error occurred Parameter error” sorry for a crappy translation but my xp is in Swedish so I see no point in providing a screen shot of it.

Posted: 07 May 2010 03:18 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2010-05-07
dncpnar - 15 February 2010 06:29 PM

I’ve done all of the above except uninstalling any previous drivers since I didn’t have any installed.

When the installation is complete windows detects that a new unit is connected and prompts me with the install new hardware setup. It finds the WinUSBCoInstaller2.dll and then I get a “An error occurred Parameter error” sorry for a crappy translation but my xp is in Swedish so I see no point in providing a screen shot of it.

Hi, I did even uninstallating the previous drivers but I didn’t get any update from that. Please suggest me what we have to do to over come from this problem?

Signature 

fuji cameras | canon camera lenses

RSS 2.0     Atom Feed