Thanks for the camera driver, again!
Posted: 27 April 2010 12:05 PM   [ Ignore ]
Rank
Total Posts:  16
Joined  2009-12-28

AlexP,

Thanks again for the camera driver. I have not had the chance to use your latest driver with processing (but the older version works just fine). I’ve purchased 24 cameras for my physics labs next year. All of them together only cost about one good-quality industry camera and will hopefully perform the same as the expensive one does in intro physics labs. I’ve found a way to mount the cameras securely and written a processing program to keep frames in ram to prevent frame dropping while saving on hard drive. I guess I could do much better if I used C++. I suppose you have a template in your SDK for just that kind of stuff. I’ll check it out soon. Hopefully the labs are going to be successful.

Posted: 04 May 2010 05:04 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  5
Joined  2010-05-04

liudr,
Can u send me the drivers m not able to install using cle-eye-drivers ,Just the inf and dll files will be enough

Posted: 05 May 2010 01:39 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  16
Joined  2009-12-28

You mean the old version driver? I still have it since it works for my program. Let me know if that’s what you need. Leave an email and I can send the inf and dll. The full install file is 8MB.

RSS 2.0     Atom Feed