Cannot view other camera
Posted: 08 February 2010 09:29 PM   [ Ignore ]
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2010-02-08

I don’t know if this has been brought into light yet, but I found it quite strange.

My gf got a webcam recently, so we have been attempting to have video conversations. I could clearly see her on my end before I installed the CL-Eye driver. However, while the driver is installed on my computer, all I see from her end is a black screen. When I uninstall the driver, I can see her again. Do you have any suggestions on what can be done to resolve this issue?

Also, my AIM only seems to register the mic portion of the PS Eye. Yahoo seems to be able to broadcast the PS Eye. The test application shows the camera working properly.

I’m currently using the Windows 7 Professional OS (64-bit architecture)

EDIT: It seems I was able to fix the problem by having both me and her install manycam and webcammax

Posted: 12 February 2010 12:55 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  585
Joined  2009-09-17
Henry1245 - 08 February 2010 09:29 PM

I don’t know if this has been brought into light yet, but I found it quite strange.

My gf got a webcam recently, so we have been attempting to have video conversations. I could clearly see her on my end before I installed the CL-Eye driver. However, while the driver is installed on my computer, all I see from her end is a black screen. When I uninstall the driver, I can see her again. Do you have any suggestions on what can be done to resolve this issue?

Also, my AIM only seems to register the mic portion of the PS Eye. Yahoo seems to be able to broadcast the PS Eye. The test application shows the camera working properly.

I’m currently using the Windows 7 Professional OS (64-bit architecture)

EDIT: It seems I was able to fix the problem by having both me and her install manycam and webcammax

What video conference client are you referring to?

RSS 2.0     Atom Feed