Video freeze in skype 7.28.80.101
Posted: 01 October 2016 04:39 PM   [ Ignore ]
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2011-10-10

The video test program works fine. When I check my video options in skype the webcam sample works fine, and when I begin a call the video works fine. As soon as the person I’m calling answers, the video freezes. I have a friend that uses the PSeye who says hers does the same thing. I’ve tried downloading an older version of skype but it redirects me to the website when I try to install it. My Eye driver is 5.3.0.0341

Can anybody offer some assistance with this?

Posted: 10 October 2016 02:26 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2016-10-10

Same problem here!

Video freezes once the calling is accepted. I am having this issue using Skype since two weeks ago. All seems to be working fine until the calling is accepted. It seems to be a compatibility issue with latest Skype builds…

Posted: 19 October 2016 11:55 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2016-10-19

Same. I’m going to ask for my money back if they don’t fix this relativly quickly. Really only bought this webcam so I could have a 60 fps webcam for skype, but now it’s pretty much pointless.

Posted: 23 October 2016 04:12 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2011-10-10
KidWhoMakesSRanks - 19 October 2016 11:55 AM

Same. I’m going to ask for my money back if they don’t fix this relativly quickly. Really only bought this webcam so I could have a 60 fps webcam for skype, but now it’s pretty much pointless.

I sent them a message through their support, all that got me was spam emails from phishing sites. Between that and the amount of Korean spam in their own forum I would assume this thing has been abandoned. It might be better if you called your bank to see what they can do about it. Call it fraudulent activity or whatever you have to do.

That really sucks though. I’ve used my ps cam for a long time with the drivers from these guys, way back before they started charging for it. My OS corrupted and I ended up needing to buy the driver after I reinstalled it, now it doesn’t work.

RSS 2.0     Atom Feed