Using CL Eye with Keylemon?
Posted: 08 October 2010 07:58 AM   [ Ignore ]
Rank
Total Posts:  7
Joined  2010-08-27

Hi,
i want to use my ps3 eye with keylemon.
but im on a x64 computer and keylemon is also compiled for x64
this doesnt seem to work with the drivers even though keylemon uses directshow.
is there a release planned for x64 drivers and if there is is there a release date known ?
many thanks in advance

Posted: 03 March 2012 08:36 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2012-03-03

I’m hoping to do the same thing. I use my PSEye quite a lot, and have gotten a lot of use out of the CL Eye drivers. I’ve been testing out the free version of KeyLemon on my Laptop, which has a Webcam built in, as well as a Fingerprint reader. I’d really like to be able to use KeyLemon with my Desktop, but since my Desktop’s running a x64 version of Windows, I haven’t gotten it to use the PSEye yet. I’d really like to see an x64 version of the DirectShow drivers, almost entirely for this reason.

Posted: 19 August 2016 04:21 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  3
Joined  2016-08-19
Subcode - 08 October 2010 07:58 AM

Hi,
i want to use my ps3 eye with keylemon.
but im on a x64 computer and keylemon is also compiled for x64
this doesnt seem to work with the drivers even though keylemon uses directshow.
is there a release planned for x64 drivers and if there is is there a release date known ?
many thanks in advance

Wow, looking at the post date, I didn’t realize KeyLemon was so old, I thought it was a recent development. In any case, I’m with you and wondering whether there will be any support from either side.
I love the PS Eye for the clear visuals despite being low res, and the amazing frame rate. Especially since it’s supports IR, it can be super useful together with KL.

Cheers,
Andrei L.

RSS 2.0     Atom Feed