PSEye only works once after installing CL Eye Driver
Posted: 29 April 2014 04:34 AM   [ Ignore ]
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2014-04-29

Hello there,

after installing the CL Eye Driver the cam works perfectly fine in CL-Eye Test. As soon as I start FreeTrack and try the cam there, I only get a black screen. Trying it with CL-Eye Test again after that, the camera does not work anymore and I have to reinstall the driver to get it working again. 2 days ago it worked without any problems. The only thing I did was install the drivers for the Saitek X52. I tried removing those drivers again, but still no change.

I use Win 7 64 bit and the camera is plugged in at a USB 2.0 controller.

Posted: 30 July 2014 02:53 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2014-07-30

I have the exact same issue. Was working perfect for ages and now I have to install the driver again and it will work once then stop.

Windows 8.1 Pro (64-bit)

Are there any ideas or solutions to this?

Cheers

Posted: 19 February 2015 10:52 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2015-02-19

Digging up an old thread, I know, but I’m having this exact same issue.  Is there a solution for it?

Posted: 04 July 2015 09:31 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2015-07-04

Digging this up again:  I am having this issue on my Win 8.1 installation.  Works right after initial installation, but if I change any settings camera goes black and nothing works on it again until driver gets uninstalled, reboot and reinstalled.  Wash, rinse and repeat.  Works perfectly on my windows 7 machine.  Both installations are running the apps as administrators. 

My intention is to purchase more of the drivers IF this works as expected on a Win8.1 machine.

RSS 2.0     Atom Feed