PS3 is not recognized. Can anyone help me
Posted: 10 February 2015 01:38 PM   [ Ignore ]
Rank
Total Posts:  5
Joined  2015-02-10

I have already opened a similar topic but now has to be in the right section .
is all the day I try to run the ps3eye but I did not get any results .
I tried everything , install \ uninstall ravviando the computer , doing windows updates , and many other things that I read here in the forum .
CL eye test does not recognize the webcam , only recognizes the microphone ( 2- USB Camera- B4.09 .. ) and nothing else .
I’ve tried everything and on another computer ( win8.1 ) it works , while in my OS ( win7x64 ) no signs of life .
Please can I get help ? I have to give some other information or screenshots ? Look kindly for your answer .

Posted: 11 February 2015 05:11 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  585
Joined  2009-09-17

Hi Gabriele,

Some users found it helpful that after the driver install they need to restart their system and then plug in the camera to be recognized.
Have you tried this?

Posted: 12 February 2015 08:14 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2015-02-12

I’ve completely cleaned all driver files, unplugged the camera, reinstalled the drivers, rebooted, then plugged the camera back in and i’m still having the same problem.  Windows claims that it is installed correctly and working but no applications recognize that there is a webcam plugged in so the PSEye is not working.

Posted: 12 February 2015 09:52 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  5
Joined  2015-02-10

Hi, i solved this problem last night restoring the system from a backup .
To all those who have had the same problem , if the webcam is not recognized by the system and you’ve tried all the procedures for reinstallation , most likely you have some corrupted files system .
There are two methods : 1 manually repair the damaged files system , 2 do a system restore from a cd windows or a copy of the system ( backup ) on cd / dvd or from another computer ( but be sure to not copy corrupted files doing a check from the command prompt .

RSS 2.0     Atom Feed