WONT WORK WITH MSN
Posted: 28 May 2010 05:14 AM   [ Ignore ]
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2010-05-27

Hey. so i have installed the cl driver and the eye test and stuff works fine but when i go to use it with msn, it doesnt pick up the camera?
any help?

Posted: 03 June 2010 04:34 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  40
Joined  2009-12-28

Hi,

Are you talking about the old outdated MSN messenger that comes bundled with Windows OS or the latest versions of Windows Live Messenger??
Please provide some more info as to what system spec you are running and what you have tried /installed and didn’t work etc….help the community help you by providing some actual technical information.

Regards,
Alan

Signature 

“Strive for perfection in everything you do. Take the best that exists and make it better. When it doesn’t exist, design it, build it and Open Source it!” http://www.alangunning.com

Posted: 16 August 2010 05:17 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Rank
Joined  2010-08-16

I have the same problem with msn not working, im running the latest windows live messenger

Posted: 29 August 2012 09:44 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Rank
Joined  2012-08-29

Same problem here, camera does not work on MSN, I have the latest MSN Live, mic works fine, Camera does not.

Camera image even appears on MSN video options and test settings but when making a call it simply does not starts, only the blue light (I think its the mic light) goes on and camera does not work on MSN video calls (red light doesnt even light up for video calls) when I got to video options of MSN there it is, mic and camera working fine… when I start a call the other side can only listen to me and sees grey screen.

Already reinstalled lattest drivers, still the same, unplugeg, repluged, rebooted, chaged USB ports (USB 2 and 1) nothing worked.

Almost forgot, I am using Win7 x64!

Signature 

“There is no such thing as an unbeatable barrier, only men with small souls.”

Julius_Kaizer

RSS 2.0     Atom Feed