Advanced Mode ? 5.0.1.0218
Posted: 26 March 2012 11:53 AM   [ Ignore ]
Rank
Total Posts:  4
Joined  2012-03-26

I downloaded and installed version 5.0.1.0218.  I also created a text document called cleye.config as recommended to put the camera into advanced mode.  I saved this file to C:\Program Files\Code Laboratories\CL-Eye Driver as this is where the CL-EyeTest application resides.

Unfortunately, it still does not list frame rates above 30 fps.  I also get an error when attempting to use the 30 fps rates:
80070057: Cannot set frame rate for preview

Any help in resolving this issue would be greatly appreciated as I need this camera to operate at 90 fps.

Thanks,
Chas

Posted: 26 March 2012 12:13 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Rank
Joined  2012-03-26

OK… I was able to get Advanced mode (my cleye.config file was saving as .txt but I fixed that).  So I now get the dropdown box for more fps, but still get the same error message if I attempt to change it. 

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Chuck

Posted: 26 March 2012 12:36 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Rank
Joined  2012-03-26

OK.  I was able to resolve this.  Should anyone else encounter it, you need to be sure you have the Frame Rate unchecked (under Capture/Set Frame Rate)or it will toss this error.  Simply set it under ‘Options/Video Capture Pin…’

Posted: 28 March 2012 08:07 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Rank
Joined  2012-03-26

Just as a followup on how to get to Advanced Mode as the post regarding using the cleye.config file was not clear.  You may need to do the following:

Go into Folder Options. 
Then click the ‘View’ tab. 
Uncheck the box labeled ‘Hide extensions for known file types’. 
Once you click apply, you’ll see the file listed as cleye.config.txt. 
Simply rename the file and remove the ‘.txt’ and it should work.

Hope that helps someone.

Posted: 06 May 2012 07:51 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  3
Joined  2012-05-06

Chasiv,
Thank you so much for posting this, I have been going round in circles for days trying to get this to work.
Jon

RSS 2.0     Atom Feed