CL Studio Live - Activation (Again! because of a BIOS update!?)
Posted: 25 October 2012 08:31 PM   [ Ignore ]
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2012-02-26

It is asking me to activate again! This happened last week when I had a USB thumb drive plugged in… I removed it and restarted and it was ok.

This time I unplugged everything (mouse and gamepad), rebooted, still wants me to activate.

Same laptop as when I installed it and went thru all this crap (unanswered support tickets, tracking down authors on forums and PM’ing them) to activate it before.

I need to work on another gig and I REALLY LIKE YOUR SOFTWARE, AND CANNOT AFFORD TO BUY SOMETHING ELSE AND LEARN IT. This is really killin’ it… people really dig the live cameras all tweaked out and there isn’t another software that I know of that can do what CL Studio does so easily. Also, I plan on upgrading to a SSD when I can. Am I going to have the same problem then too?

Please help me out here…

Edit: Figured out it was because of a BIOS update, had to force downgrade to get it working. Updating BIOS is normal, especially on laptops… I shouldn’t have to activate again. This really needs to be fixed, as well as the MIDI bugs… Feeling kinda ripped off here. No updates since 2010? I find it hard to believe that no one else has encountered this.

RSS 2.0     Atom Feed