Bloodshed Dev-C++
Posted: 11 January 2010 10:37 PM   [ Ignore ]
Rank
Total Posts:  4
Joined  2010-01-08

Hi,

Sdk is running nicely on dev-C++ with opencv. (if needed could post few lines about it, not much to do thou)

Next I was planning to make one demo program (if I get it working could share it, too). Just having one question about that, if I use two cams on same machine how closely the frames are in sync (capture done with two threads and started “almost” at same time (as we know windows is not real time). Could mark frames with ticks, but then would need some post processing (one-way). Idea is to try to make 3d(red-green or frame mix) video feed, with 2 cams. Actually this might be nice add to directshow wink you could stream 3d video in msn, skype or ...

Other thing what I was planning to look is, could I get some more calculating power from my gpu (working on ‘slow’ laptop, but gpu support Cuda (might check OpenCL, if got time) and would give 13GFlop extra)

Posted: 14 January 2010 11:34 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  4
Joined  2010-01-08

Some info I thing most might know this but might help some one wink. I have coded long with c and c++ but no much knowledge about OpenCV. And I do have visual studio at work but haven’t bought that to home so using dev-c++ at home.

Installed all packets and for opencv there is nice guides in net which show what you need in dev-c++ (includes, lib, etc)
Compiler options for opencv2.0 here : -llibcxcore200 -llibcv200 -llibcvaux200 -llibhighgui200 -llibml200
Remember to fix cxoperations.hpp file descriped on opencv InstallGuide (if using mingw in windows)

#else
  #include <bits/atomicity.h>
  #if __GNUC__ >= 4 || __MINGW32__

CLEye Platform SDK was easy (thanks developers for that), just add following to compiler options (under tools)
-To textbox under Add the following commands when calling compiler, add -lCLEyeMulticam
Directories tab:
-add to Binaries Code Laboratories\CL_EYE Platform SDK\bin (from folder where you installed sdk)
-add to Libraries Code Laboratories\CL_EYE Platform SDK\lib
-add to c and c++ includes Code Laboratories\CL_EYE Platform SDK\Include

That should get dev-c++ running. Try compile and run CL-Eye Platform SDK\Samples\CLEyeMulticam\C++\CLEyeMulticamTest.cpp

And next to saving video and making 3d video clips smile and testing OpenAL also (the saving is done but the 3d part need bit more free time which I don’t have much) I try to post some code when I get something ready.

Posted: 05 September 2010 05:41 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2010-04-20

I’m using MinGW gcc 4.4 with Qt 4.7.0 Beta, CL-Eye-Platform-SDK-1.1.0.0509, OpenCV 2.2 MinGW compiled.
I couldn’t link with the CLEye library file.
I have tried both CLEyeMulticam.lib and converting it to CLEyeMulticam.a with reimp.exe tool.
Include paths and Linker paths are both correct.

This bit in CLEyeMulticam.h doesn’t work in MinGW
#define IMPORT(type) extern “C” __declspec(dllimport)## type __cdecl

so I commented it out, and changed to normal function prototypes
IMPORT(int) CLEyeGetCameraCount();
changed to
int CLEyeGetCameraCount();

I didn’t fix the cxoperations.hpp thing as my OpenCV compiled fine.

Can you please shed some light on this?

Posted: 30 January 2011 10:11 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2011-01-30

Hi torinnguyen,

Did you had any luck on putting CLEyeMulticam to work with QT? I’m stuck with the same problem :(.

RSS 2.0     Atom Feed