Which Licence should I buy?
Posted: 10 January 2017 03:50 AM   [ Ignore ]
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2017-01-09

Hello Guys,

I would like to work with 3-4 ps-eyes at the same time. I’m developing my code with OpenCV (C++) but it only recognizes one camera. If i want to work with 4 camera do i only need the multicam-driver for ($4.99) or also the platform pack? What are the benefits of the platform pack?

Ty
Prit

Posted: 17 April 2017 10:00 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2017-04-11

I too would like to know what is required.  I’ve searched the site looking for the answer but only seem to find the same question without an answer.  I originally purchased the sdk because it looked like that was what I needed then to find that I needed the driver to go with it. Both work excellent for upto 2 cameras (driver gets one camera with directshow, sdk appears to only give you 2 cameras using the sdk but still only one in directshow) but am unable to get more than 2 cameras working with those two drivers.  Before I go the next step and and get the platform pack it’d be nice to know it’ll work and I’m also wondering will it be limited to those exact cameras.  Documentation seems to lacking and what documentation there is seems to be misleading.  Could anyone confirm that purchasing the platform pack does in fact open up more than 2 cameras.  And I saw some software to register cameras.  Do the cameras have to be registered somehow to get more than 2 cameras with the SDK or does I need platform pack. And with platform pack are cameras registered and limited to specific cameras so that the same cameras would have to be used for a given application?

RSS 2.0     Atom Feed