DirectShow is OK, but not SDK sample neither Device Manager
Posted: 26 May 2010 05:52 AM   [ Ignore ]
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2010-05-25

Hi,

I just installed driver 4.01.501 under Windows XP SP2. Driver to be installed correctly in the system panel. Graphedit with the Cl Eye camera inside is working well. But I’d like to test with SDK directly. Any sample in the /bin folder return me that “No PSEye cameras detected”. Using the CL-Eye Device manager : nothing is detected neither.

I don’t understand how the High level (Directshow) could work and not the low level API (SDK). Any idea ?

Posted: 26 May 2010 08:50 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  585
Joined  2009-09-17

Does the CL-Eye Test App work? What version of the SDK have you installed? If the applications in the /bin directory fail to run, you might be missing some runtimes. Have you considered updating to SP3?

Posted: 27 May 2010 01:24 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2010-05-25

Hi,

Cl-EyeTest is working (as it use Directshow component but not directly multicam.dll), that’s why I am sure the driver is well installed.
SDK is 1.1.0.509 (latest SDK available at this time). If I run Depends to seel dependency, it reports me : “CLEYMulticam.dll : could not find the section that owns the Delay Import DLL Name” : it could explains the issue. I have no other dependencies missing.
The CleyMulticam.dll is in the folder…so there should’n be any problem.
I don’t think that Update to SP3 is the solution (for now)....

RSS 2.0     Atom Feed