PS3 Eye no longer detected
Posted: 13 December 2015 03:52 PM   [ Ignore ]
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2015-12-13

I have not used the PS3 eye in a while, and was going to use it, but when I plugged it in, windows tried to find and install drivers for it. It failed to locate any, and now the camera is under “Other Devices” as “USB Camera-B4.09.24.1” with no drivers. I tried reinstalling the CL Eye driver (ver 5.2.0.0341), which I had already on this computer working before. This didn’t help. I tried every usb port on my pc, uninstalling, reinstalling drivers, and rebooting my pc. No matter what I do, the camera just shows up as USB Camera-B4.09.24.1 under other devices, and the CLeye test does not detect the camera. The only thing I did to my pc before this happened was upgrade to win 7 ultimate.

Posted: 21 January 2016 10:27 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2016-01-21
Nelson Elliott - 13 December 2015 03:52 PM

I have not used the PS3 eye in a while, and was going to use it, but when I plugged it in, windows tried to find and install drivers for it. It failed to locate any, and now the camera is under “Other Devices” as “USB Camera-B4.09.24.1” with no drivers. I tried reinstalling the CL Eye driver (ver 5.2.0.0341), which I had already on this computer working before. This didn’t help. I tried every usb port on my pc, uninstalling, reinstalling drivers, and rebooting my pc. No matter what I do, the camera just shows up as USB Camera-B4.09.24.1 under other devices, and the CLeye test does not detect the camera. The only thing I did to my pc before this happened was upgrade to win 7 ultimate.

I have the same problems pretty much, I previously had it working mint on Win 7 Ultimate x64 but for reasons unconnected to gaming I had to do a system re-install and now I can’t get it to work for the life of me:(  In the past 7 days I must have installed and re-installed at least 30 times but when I originally installed it back in March 2015, there were no audio drivers loaded at all? and I’ve even installed it in safe mode out of desperation and it all shows as installed correctly but all I get when I open CL-Eye Test is “Error Creating Device Enumerator” every damn time and to add insult to injury, I’ve just gone back to my download that’s supposed to be valid for 360 days and guess what, the link has expired.

I’m afraid I’m starting to form a dim view of Code Labs…...

RSS 2.0     Atom Feed