Windows 10 Driver request.
Posted: 22 January 2016 07:14 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 11 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2016-01-22

This Company just doesn’t have any idea of what business ethic’s are…Making everyone pay for drivers that clearly don’t work. just keep an eye on youtube fellas their going broke. ROFL

Posted: 09 January 2017 06:38 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 12 ]
Rank
Joined  2017-01-08

I also need drivers for windows 10.
Or at the very least an official reply

Posted: 23 February 2017 03:34 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 13 ]
Rank
Joined  2017-02-21

I’m assuming this could be a windows 10 driver issue but i am also using a usb hub. would that provide interference? Also i want to use the PS# Eye for curse/discord not skype because skype is gross and eats up 75% of your cpu at all times. So what could possibly be my issue? Any reply would be helpful.

Posted: 27 February 2017 09:48 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 14 ]
Rank
Joined  2017-02-27

None of the developers has stepped into this forum since about 2005, so I don’t think anyone’s gonna answer.  I’m going to Microsoft to ask about my cam, at least they answer you over there.

Posted: 24 December 2017 07:31 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 15 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  6
Joined  2017-12-21
nastasache - 19 December 2015 12:19 PM
Eirik Ravnan - 25 November 2015 11:47 AM

Same here. I bought 8 licenses this summer and have still not been able to use them.

After several support tickets I finally got one ambiguous answer stating the following back on August 13. 2015:
“Unfortunately the driver does not work with Windows 10 yet and we are working on an update to solve this. It is clearly stated on our website that supported OS are Windows XP/7/8.”

I wanted my money back since I was also unable to activate my cameras on windows 7, but I figured I could wait and hope that it will work on Win 10 soon. I feel like I have waited long enough though ;(

I am disappointed too. I paid for ‘CL PS3 Eye Driver’ ($2.99), I paid for ‘CL PS3 Eye Multicam SDK’ ($4.99), I paid for ‘CL Eye Platform Pack (8)’ ($60). But, as the result, I don’t know what I paid. I simple needed a driver for this webcam to work as any other webcam. Looks I paid for a driver a lot, but I am still not able to use PS3 Eye camera on Win10. All I have: 2/4 webcams ‘activated’ on my account on https://codelaboratories.com/ and that’s all, due are ‘activated’ for nothing; and, of course, I can’t activate my 2 more cams; there are ‘javascript errors’.
I don’t know what to do.

I did the same thing - only buying the 35 dollar pack for 4 cameras. All I wanted to do was use 4 cameras with OBS and I spent nearly a week pulling my hair out. I think I’d like my money back!

At least if the SDK was VS 2017 (the current version) compatible I could find a way to make it work but it’s 10 years old an I can’t get that verison of VS anywhere. So lost.

2 of 2

RSS 2.0     Atom Feed