No Camera showing in Eye test
Posted: 24 January 2015 04:43 AM   [ Ignore ]
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2015-01-23

My apologies I think I posted this in the wrong area initially so copied it to here….any help with this issue would be very welcome, Thank you.

I have installed the drivers without any problems and when I plug the camera in windows installs the drivers for it and it shows up in device manager as PS3 Eye Camera. (I have read all instructions and installed everything correctly as far as I am aware)

However when opening CL-Eye Test I get the following message: “Sorry, you have no video capture hardware. Video capture will not function properly”.

On the devices tab within CL-Eye Test my only option is to select “Microphone(3-USB Camera B4,09”.

No other programs recognise a camera connected to my system either.

I run windows Vista sp2 with all updates installed.

What I have tried so far…..

Re-starting the pc
Uninstalling the software, rebooting then re-installing.
Using a second ps3 Eye camera (incase the first was faulty)
Swapping the camera around all 8 USB ports on the pc
System restore to before initial install (to ensure all elements removed) and re-installing again
Contacting support.
Downloading (and paying for) the software a second time (incase of a corrupted download first time round)
Turning off all virus protection, firewalls, windows defender etc

.....I can’t think of anything else to try!!!

Is there anyone with any info/help on this please….I got a message back from support asking me to restart the pc but nothing back from them after that!!!....would have thought a ‘paid for’ software would have some reasonable support!

Posted: 10 February 2015 12:51 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  5
Joined  2015-02-10

Hi Bob i also have your same problem . Is there anyone who can answer and help us to solve the problem ?

RSS 2.0     Atom Feed