SDK doesn’t install properly
Posted: 10 September 2014 10:24 PM   [ Ignore ]
Rank
Total Posts:  3
Joined  2014-09-10

I bought the SDK and downloaded the installer “CL-Eye-Platform-SDK-1.6.4.0028.exe” but after installation (which claims it succeeded) all I get is the following folder C:\Program Files (x86)\Code Laboratories\CL-Eye Platform SDK\ with the file “CL-Eye Device Manager.exe” and nothing else besides an uninstall link.  No samples, no SDK, driver, no dlls ... what’s going on? I’m running Windows 7. Please fix this asap.

Posted: 10 September 2014 10:42 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  3
Joined  2014-09-10

Alright, I found the SDK installation files “C:\Users\

\Documents\CL-Eye Platform SDK”. It might be worth mentioning where the files get installed to on the installer GUI, I can’t be the first person who had to hunt around for them.

Posted: 06 October 2014 02:14 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2014-10-06

Same issue here.
I had installed a previous version of the driver (used several versions from when it was free), decided to play with 2 cams, PAY and download SDK 1.6.2.0028; Install it over previous driver ... keeps showing only 1 camera, uninstall camera drivers and SDK; Install SDK ... no driver present -try multiple combination of uninstall plug/unplug instal plug/unplug, none work-

After install I only have the Device manager in C:\Program Files and the samples in $User\Code Labratories, no trace of the driver
(samples fail saying no PS3 camera)

System: Windows XP sp3, updated, interned connection ok, ping to codelaboratories ok ... Previous driver was working ok.

Edit: Try to install in another computer : Win7, updated, etc .. same result
Edit: Solved : I get in contact with CL support and they provide me a link for the driver

Posted: 11 October 2014 12:17 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2014-10-11

Same problem here. Install SDK, but no driver found the PS3 eye…

RSS 2.0     Atom Feed