CL Device Manager issues with 4 cameras plugged in
Posted: 16 May 2013 04:37 PM   [ Ignore ]
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2013-05-12

Hi,
I’ve got a few problems with the current Device Manager.  When I have all 4 cameras plugged in they show up alright, but when I try to log in and activate them, I get a script error, and then the Device Manager just show the My Account page from this website.  However if I just plug 3 cameras in and try the same thing, I get the correct devices screen and I can plug the 4th camera in to get it to show up.

Wanted to share this in the interests of software quality smile  Hopefully you can use this to make some changes to the software so that it works as expected smile

So I managed activate my cameras, but then had to re-install the operating system (bad hard drive).  Upon reloading the CL-eye driver and SDK, I went in to try and reactivate the cameras but I still can’t use all 4 cameras on that computer, and the test software that comes with the SDK only shows the first 2 cameras, although Device Manager reports that all 4 are activated (after I log in).  It seems that Device Manager is somehow unable to create the registration records or files or whatever on the host OS (Windows 8 Pro x64) or something like that.

Is there a work around for this issue?

Thanks,
Rob.

RSS 2.0     Atom Feed