PS3eye test app hangs.
Posted: 11 March 2013 10:08 AM   [ Ignore ]
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2012-12-12

Hi. After having the PS3eye driver working for a while, it stopped working, and now just hangs, shortly after capturing a little video.

Reinstalling does not fix it. Anyone know how to fix it?

Posted: 13 March 2013 12:19 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  585
Joined  2009-09-17

Could you check your camera? It might be defective.

Uwaysi Bin Kareem - 11 March 2013 10:08 AM

Hi. After having the PS3eye driver working for a while, it stopped working, and now just hangs, shortly after capturing a little video.

Reinstalling does not fix it. Anyone know how to fix it?

Posted: 13 March 2013 02:55 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2012-12-12

There doesn´t seem to be anything wrong with the camera. If I don´t record, just plain viewing the stream from camera is fine.

Posted: 17 March 2013 04:11 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2013-03-17

I have a similiar problem.
It works fine in normal test mode. But if i want to capture a video it completely “lags”. It only shoots very few fps (i think). Because when playing the captured video it looks like it is played “fast-forward”.
I think the problem could be the framerate. Why is it possible to enter nearly any value? Where can i set the video size?
I have the latest version (v.5.3). In the support threads i only found old versions, in which there was a drop-down menu to choose video size and frame rate (in combination). I tried to get “advanced” mode with a config file, but i don’t know if this information is already out-dated in the latest software version.

btw.: great work! If i really get the cam working as i need to, i think i will buy the multicam version. I want to set up a sport motion capturing system and need as many FPS as possible smile

thanks!

edit.:
ok its working with kinovea

RSS 2.0     Atom Feed